FETTEROLF: WORLD'S LARGEST SELLING RAM VALVE:
WE OUTSELL THEM BECAUSE WE OUTPERFORM THEM.
- Fetterolf Ram-Seal® valves will not clog and
will not leak.
- Using extended body, the plunger is flush
with the I.D. of the
vessel or pipeline. Extended plungers also available.
- During installation, the valve may be rotated within the
loose bolting ring for ease in alignment.
- Metal-to-metal seating with secondary resilient seal -
absolutely no leakage.
- Seal ring: TFE to 500° F; other materials for temperatures
from -350° F to 1200°F provide droptight shut-off from 100 micron vacuum to 6000 psi
(ANSI 150 to 2500).
- Plunger fills full body bore of valve. In open position,
seal ring is out of flow path assuring complete flow for true samples every time.
- No body-to-bonnet joint where leakage could occur. Deep
stuffing box, lantern rings and live loaded packing available.
- Manual, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic actuation with
fail-safe options and controls.
- Tested API fire-safe designs
- Valves in stainless and carbon
steels, titanium, alloy 20, nickel, MonelTM; HastelloyTM;
InconelTM; and zirconium.
- Special custom designed valves and piping assemblies with
integral welded jackets, change-over and diverter valves, user-selected discharge angles
in sizes 1/4" - 12".
- "Standard" drain and sampling valves can be
modified to fit your needs.
Established in 1968