|Low initial cost, safe one-man operation and positive spectacle
plate close-off is the unique Fetterolf approach to line-blinding. Fetterolf engineers
have developed a new line-blind valve employing an operating principle which eliminates
the need to spread the body halves to release the spectacle plate. An inner rotating body
ring against a fixed cam is the key.
PLUS ALL THESE
- Ideal for use where positive line blinding is essential to
safety and to prevent product contamination.
- Positive shut-off.
- Seal unaffected by piping misalignment.
- Standard seal ring is Viton. Other materials available.
- Simple, fast, one man spectacle changing from one side of
the line - no climbing over or reaching.
- 316 SST spectacle standard. Other materials are available.
- Sizes 1" to 30" in 150 or 300 ANSI is standard.
Other sizes and pressure ratings are available to meet exact process needs.
- Welded ends standard. Flanged ends available.
Established in 1968